Butterfly Project

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Autumn's Glory- Finished


Well,
I think she's done. I made a few miner adjustments to sky color and some shading here and there, added some fallen leaves on the grass and fatten a tree up. Now I think I am just gonna get lost in it if I keep going with the brush. So, I'm setting down the brushes on this one. I can FEEL the crisp air and hear the rustling of the leaves. Ann really knew what she was suggesting when she asked me to put myself in the scene.
I hope you all like it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!

Unknown said...

I love this one.

Michele Lee said...

Oh Ang....I think I can feel that breeze...Ahhhh
Great job on this one. I think I will have to agree with you...Ann knew exactly what she was talking about:)

Unknown said...

Its amazing! Love it!