Butterfly Project

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Art Show



Pics of the display at today's art show. We got rained on so we had to pack it up an hour and a half into it. Oh well.
Next show will be in October on the 3rd for the Madison Street Festival. That will be the last show of the year for us. I have had fun and learned a lot about people and how they shop. It's been really tough out there with the recession going on but the people still like to have a good time and look even if they can't purchase.And I really like that aspect of these events too. I get to know some very special folks.
I will continue to paint through the year so keep checking back on the blog for new postings. I've got a painting on the easel now..!

1 comment:

Michele Lee said...

Ang- Sorry to hear you got rained out. It looks like you had a good time until then:)
See you in Oct. at the street festival
M