Butterfly Project

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Healing

Some of you know and some don't, but, I have been in a period of re-creation and healing. The story of this painting, is, that it has taken a bit of a twist along the way. You see, I have a friend who often speaks of meditating, and feeling and seeing "The Healing Ball of Light." I started this painting Waaayyy back in the winter but was SO not pleased with the results. It was a deep dark back ground of blue with a golden ball of light. Sounds good in theory, but when I actually needed this Healing, it didn't do a thing for me at all. When My time came, obviously the painting needed to evolve a bit more. Hence the colors I chose this time, which to me, signify the coming out of pain and into the healing light. It also lost the "Ball" and became what it is today, Light.
I hope you can see what I am portraying, and , that it can bring you up and out of whatever your pain may be.

No comments: