Butterfly Project

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Butterfly Magic!

These little butterfly paintings have been a quite different from my usual art form and style. My husband actually took pictures of these butterflies in our own backyard on the butterfly bush. His name is James True and you can view his photo images at: www.flickr.com/photos/trueview So these are a collaborative work of art, husband and me.
Lot's of depth going on that I have worked on producing. Back ground, middle ground and fore ground. I must say, I have enjoyed the challenge too. Each of these paintings were painted in the company of my friend Lyn. I am just sure that her energy in the room had a great affect on my, albeit temporary, ability to stay focused long enough to give them any depth.
This one is still up on the easel. If you really want to see what butterfly I am modeling this one from then go to James Trues Flickr acct. mentioned above, and try to pick it out!

No comments: