Butterfly Project

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fallen Angel

Took a path I've often wondered about, and really enjoyed the trip. The unexpected is always a thrill for me. I'm one who really and truly likes change, finds it a challenge in a good way. So, this painting, done to The Santana Bros, music Transmutation, is a Flow painting. Lot's of layers of varnish and paint alternating to bring out a sense of depth. I put on the music and just did my best to "Flow" with the music/paint/ and creativity. I had no expectations nor did I try to plan or move the paint into any order or figure. The beauty of this painting is in that very free action. Well, when I let it dry and took another look at it I "saw" what had been created, the"Fallen Angel". But you tell me what you see.

1 comment:

Becky Deaton said...

This one reminds me of snorkeling in the ocean. I see all kinds of fish, coral, and beautiful plants lit by the sun's rays from above streaming through the water. Thanks for the spiritual experience:)