Butterfly Project

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Madison Street Fest


Today was the street fest in downtown old Madison. Here is the initial booth set up. It changed a little later in the day when I set up to paint on site.

Here is a lovely lady and her son with their purchases today
Here is another happy customer with her purchases as well.
We sold another painting to a gentleman, "Safe Harbor" was the one he bought. There were a few other paintings sold as well that we didn't get photos of. Ah well, we were very busy at times, talking and enjoying the great folks in Madison Alabama.
All in all it was a really wonderful day. We had a drawing for a free painting, and I also enjoyed painting for the people. I started a portrait of a little girl I know.
Jim and I did get really badly sunburned. Of course he looks all sporty and healthy, mine was only on one side of my face so I look ridiculous to say the least! : )

No comments: