Butterfly Project

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Winner of Free Drawing


Yesterday at the Athen's Art on the Square, I had the viewers participate in a drawing for a free painting. This was just my way of saying thank you to everyone who comes along to the booth. Most folks are just so kind and generous in thier ways, they make me want to just come back and do it all again no matter the work.
This is Kim Anderson, the lucky winner. Kim also purchased a painting while at the booth as well, so this was quite a surprise to both her and I that she would also win the drawing. There was one little girl who put her name in for the drawing, she carefully folded up her little slip of paper, put it in the middle of the bag and then turned to me and said, "You know you have to mix all those up before you pick one!" I assured her I would, Ha ha, what a sweety pie.
I believe I will continue this practice as I just want to continue to say , "Thank you".





No comments: