Butterfly Project

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

White Diamonds Black Night -SOLD





This painting went to a dear friend and her husband, Michele and Greg Lee, of Madison , Al. I can't express how special these people are. Michele has been so very inspiring to me. She is an artist and business owner, you can see her work and get to her business URL from this link. www.micheleleeart.com
I feel as if "family" has this painting, and I couldn't be more pleased. Visit Michele's site and see her art work.
She is one of the most talented young women that I know.
I will be working on some new paintings this weekend, be sure to visit and see what's next off the easel.

1 comment:

Michele Lee said...

I can't even express with words what you and this painting mean to me. I have been slaving away, along with Greg, to get our fireplace complete before T-Day. And this painting will be the hung over it. Thank you so much for being my sister...I would not be where I am if it weren't for God and having a such a spiritual sister as you in this life. This new life feels like a white diamon...and it's my birthstone!
Thank you soooo much!