Butterfly Project

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goin' Bear Hunting


My friend Martha took and posted a picture one day of her grandbaby and his daddy walking down this trail. I said to Martha, " Martha, can I paint this picture I love it?" She allowed that and what's more commissioned the painting as a Christmas gift. When I asked her where they were going, she said that her grandson had a toy riffle slung over his back and they were going bear hunting! I worked on this one off and on for the last week and this is the final result.
Hope you like it. " Goin' Bear Hunting"

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I really like this one Angie!!!! It looks like a glorious sunny day. They both are walking like they have no care in the world...a wonderful feeling... And around the bend??? that's the excitement! Great piece!
Di