Butterfly Project

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art Competition entries

I sent in to the Energen Art Competition in Birmingham Al, two entries for review and consideration. The first one here is "White Diamonds Black Night" a 30"x40" acrylic knife work on canvas.
This second one is "Blowin in the Wind" 18"x24" also an acrylic knife work on canvas.
I was notified this week that both paintings had passed the preliminary judging phase and now move to the final phase. Both pieces will be on display in Birmingham from March 29th -April 11, 2010, at the Energen Plaza.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Michele Lee said...

Congrats Angie! This is going to be fun!

Angela said...

Congrats to you too my friend!

Unknown said...

I love Blowin in the Wind, I hope it wins, it is visceral painting for me. Congratualions on both paintings.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Beautiful work, as always!