Butterfly Project

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Signature Piece, Sold



This painting is a signature piece for Pick My Brains Art. It is the background image on my business cards and is the cover of the Book, Into The Light, by me, Angela True, a daily quote and thoughts for the day book ( unpublished so far).
I was thrilled when Ginger asked to buy this painting as I know that she felt about it the way that I did. I know she will enjoy this piece in her home.
It is one of the few "Soul Paintings" that I did some years back. Most of the soul paintings have gone to family and very close friends or remain in my private collection.
Ginger, enjoy!

2 comments:

youngbride said...

It is my privilege to have this beautiful painting in my home. Its story and the artist are a precious inspiration to me!
God bless you!
Ginger

Jody said...

Wow - that is one of my favorites! I didn't know you had a book to go with it! I'd love to see it sometime! You should self publish on lulu.com!