Butterfly Project

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Orange Flowers- NEW HOME


This little painting I did this past thursday evening and I had no idea who it was for or what, indeed, I was painting. It turned out to be just THE painting that a friend of mine had to have. She came over to visit and fell in love with it. I love just painting in the spirit. When that happens it's as though the recipient of the painting will show up when they show up and it will be just the right painting for them.
Enjoy Kathy, it was yours all along.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Just beautiful! Makes me want to run through a field of tulips.

Carol ReMarks said...

Ooooooooooh I like too! Darn it, I reckon I wasn't quick enough. But I don't remember seeing this one anywhere on the blog. I know you said you just did it Thursday so maybe you didn't have time to post it by the time your friend came over. It is in its rightful place. ;-)

Michele Lee said...

Who? Who? Who came and got it? I LOVE it!

Angela said...

My friend Kathy T came and got it. She has a "particular" birthday coming up this week.