Butterfly Project

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Progress notes


Back to progress on this biker painting. Thought I forgot about it didn't ya?! Well, a little here a little there, I've been working on this painting all the time. Last night I finished the paparazzi on the right hand side. Now to finish them on the left! As you can see they are just basically roughed in on the left. I really have painted them twice! I know , I know! Seems like a lot of work to do it that way doesn't it? But I really wanted to make sure that the crowd was were I wanted them and if I wanted to move them around I could do that at this stage, no problem. They will stay faded in the back in the background though I'm thinking. At least for now. Remember, the main character has yet to make an appearance, The Biker! So, we need to save all the drama for him. He gets main stage.
okay, back to painting.........

No comments: