Butterfly Project

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soul-2 at home


This Painting is a soul painting and was on loan to a meeting hall in town. It has recently found it's way back home to me. This was the second paiting I ever did and is titled, "Don't forget to remember who you are."
Soul paintings come from deep within or more exactly I hear them from deep within brought to me by that "still small voice". I did aproxamtely 19 or so of them, about 8 years ago, and then the voice got hard to hear for some reason. Just in the last month I can hear again and have started painting soul paintings again. They usually tell a story. I will post more of them as they arrive and are born again, so to speak.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What I like about art is that it speaks to each and everyone of us differently, and so everyone who looks at a specific piece of work sees something different.
It is awesome that those who have already passed are greeting those who recently passed and are leading them into the light.
I pray that you keep hearing that voice!

Angela said...

Love your interpretation Bobbi.