Butterfly Project

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Thin Veil

Was working in my home studio the other day and I often times get angels that appear in my paintings when I work there. Well, in order not to waste any paint I took my palette and smeared it onto a canvas and spritzed it with water and left it. When I came back I saw most of what you now see here. I added a few touches here and there but all the images that appear were there already! Freaky, huh? This one I call The Good Shepherd. It measures 16"x20" acrylic on canvas.

3 comments:

cristmae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristmae said...

This really amazing! you really create a good site of object which I admire most. It's heart touching. I could print this lovely art if you approve me. EPSON Premium Photo Paper is what I used. Thank you.


EPSON Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper

cristmae said...

Artistic! I appreciate it. You really deserve it! Keep up the good job.Inkjet Paper