Butterfly Project

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meet -n-Greet at the Arts Council

Tonight was my first meet -n-greet at the Arts Council in Huntsville Al, at the Von Braun convention Center. One of my paintings, Autumn Trail, was featured. There was a lot of activity going on at the same time at the convention center and concert hall. This was good for the featured artists as all their paintings on display were viewed by many.
I met a lot of other artists tonight and learned a great deal about the arts community in town and also some of the different techniques and methods used by various artists.
There was even a caroling group in costume, singing Christmas songs.
Christmas being so close, hot chocolate and holiday cookies were served.
I will defintely apply to this venue again. I sure did enjoy all the camaraderie. Those of the TAC certainly love their work in the promotion of the arts.

No comments: