Butterfly Project

Friday, May 1, 2009

First Gallery Showing

I am happy to announce my first gallery showing. I am the Visiting Artist for the month of May at the Huntsville Art League gallery, www.huntsvilleartleague.org .
We hung about fourteen or so paintings and Jim took a few photos so we could share this new experience with all of you. I gotta tell you I am pleased as punch to have this opportunity. Thank you to all those folks who made it happen.
Tomorrow is also my first show of the season so come on down to Main street Madison, Al. and visit. I'll have an extra chair just for you.

4 comments:

Michele Lee said...

Ohhh Ang it looks wonderful!!! I am so proud of you!!!! i hope that all goes well and will see you at the reception!
Luv ya, M

Carol ReMarks said...

OH how wonderful! Did I miss the reception????

Angela said...

Didn't miss the reception, I don't have a date yet!

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Angela! The exhibit looks great! Now you can add it to your artist resume! :) Thanks! Gina