Butterfly Project

Friday, March 13, 2009

On display at Madison City Hall

I am very excited to be chosen as one of the local artists to be displayed at Madison City Hall. This is two of the three paintings chosen, getting ready to load up the car.
Turqouise and Bronze was also chosen and is the largest painting on display at 3'x4'.

Second is one of my favorites, Bluebells on the Forrest Floor. As you can see I am surrounded by other beautiful art work, (mine is the big colorful one).


And lastly, Colorado Autumn was hung at the very entrance of the hall. The lady in charge of this project, Jeanne Steadman said that she was going to choose one of my pieces as they were very bright and would bring attention to the others as well. I am very grateful to Jeanne for choosing some of my art. Also very grateful to my friend Gregg for encouraging me to participate in this project to decorate City Hall. The paintings will be changed out quarterly.



1 comment:

Michele Lee said...

YOU ROCK!! they look great. I am so glad to see you jump!