Butterfly Project

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Athens Art on the Squre


This painting, " The Longhorn" and

this painting, " Three Red Poppies" (a large one, and a small one) all sold at the art show in Athens Alabama Yesterday. This is what my booth looked like before the crowds descended upon us.. Kind of the quiet before the storm! It really was a nice show though. Athens is a very nice town and the people there are of the nicest You will ever meet.
The event was well planned and the layout for all the artisans was well thought out. No major ruts in the ground or soggy spots to deal with. That was a real blessing right there!

Overall I think a good time was had by all. The weather was absolutely perfect! I got to use my square device for credit card services too. I am really glad to be up and running with that this year. I started with that at the beginning of the season or so. It makes it so much easier for folks to make their purchases.
Well, that's it, my report on the show. I loved seeing all my artist friends and getting inspired by all their wonderful pieces.

No comments: