Butterfly Project

Friday, July 8, 2011

New on the Easel


Up next on the ole easel is another commission piece I'm working on. This one is for an avid cyclist and this is The tour De' Flanders race I believe, although I may have that mixed up a bit. Anyway, it's a cyclist coming up through a crowd, toward a church there in the distance. The crowd will be waving flags and be full of paparazzi taking pictures and such as the leader of the pack heads toward the finish. All action packed and very sporty. very detailed, but I am enjoying the process non the less.
I will post more pictures as we progress along so you can see the crowd grow and the biker take form too. Oh ya, also gotta round out that front wobbly wheel! Can't win the race on that!
This is an acrylic on a 20"x20" canvas.

No comments: