Butterfly Project

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bulls in Progress


Okay, next up on the ole easel are my neighbors. Yes, I said my neighbors! I live in the country and next door are some long horn cattle. They are just full of character. They will stare you down and not flinch or move an inch from the fence line when you go out there near them. Unlike their regular ole cattle counterparts who were skittish and would shy away from us when we got to near. These guys OWN their territory! So they inspired me to put paint and brush to canvas to capture their attitude some and I hope I've begun to do that for you. The front cow still needs speckles and contouring on her body and both animals need refining on their horns done. I wanted to show you all what I've been up to lately since the last painting.

No comments: